"Don't hurt people and don't take their stuff" - Matt Kibbe

5/3/10

Oops! I Forgot to Tell You


Actually, I didn't forget to tell you, the Congressional Budget Office did.

What I forgot to tell you was, I was/am a fear monger. What they forgot to tell you was that up to ten million people will be losing their health insurance under Obamacare. And they forgot to tell you a few other things, like what is going to happen to your Medicare.

I guess all the people working at the CBO are a lot like me and others my age. That is to say, they have contracted CRS (can't remember stuff), at least important stuff like the effects of hope and change on your life in the post shame world which has begun since the nationalization of healthcare.

A recent article by Michael Tanner says in part; "during the health care debate, no presidential speech was complete without a promise that "if you have health insurance today, and you like it, you can keep it." But the Congressional Budget Office now says that as many as 10 million workers will lose their current insurance under Obamacare. Some of those workers will have to buy new insurance through the government-run exchanges. Millions more will be thrown onto Medicaid."


I have decided to concentrate on recalling my tee times until the golf season is over in order to stay in practice until November, when it will be my sole job to remember to vote. I'm confident a little piece of string for my finger will not be necessary.

The rest of the informative article on this information can be found here if you want to remember the details. Oh yeah, I just remembered something else I wanted to add, the fear mongers were correct, and......I told you so.

1 comment:

Brian Jennings said...

This bum may be precisely what it takes to wake America up and get people off their a$$es to vote.