"Don't hurt people and don't take their stuff" - Matt Kibbe

3/29/11

Obama is Awesome?

I was never a fan of George W. Bush or the war in Iraq. I was never a fan of Billy Lewinski or his war on Yugoslavia. And for certain Obama and his war on Libya are definitely not awesome.

You may want to watch this "xtranormal" voice to video presentation before heading over to the Left Coast Rebel to read the excellent analysis of President Obama's explanation for his Libyan adventure.

It's time well spent.



Many thanks to Captain McCann for bringing our attention to this video.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can always count you for the best of the best when it comes to videos. Thanks, Grant.

Grant Davies said...

Thanks. I just pass them along after my network of trained spotters has discovered them on the net. Genius never is a solo performance. < /sarcasm>