"Don't hurt people and don't take their stuff" - Matt Kibbe

10/15/10

New Form of CPR

After checking on new posts at the excellent freedom blog The Humble Libertarian I came across this post titled "How to Save Someone's Life: The New CPR". So I "stole" the code from Wes knowing full well that he doesn't mind and hopes more people do the same. In this case being a copycat is a good thing.

I haven't done any research on the technique in the video yet so I encourage you to watch it and make up your own mind. But since so many of my readers are at an age where this information could be so critical at any moment I decided to post it in case you haven't seen it. I encourage you to pass a link to this post or the post at THL around to as many people as you think might benefit from it. You never know, the life of a loved one or someone else's loved one might be saved by this info.


1 comment:

Wes Messamore said...

Don't mind at all! Happy life-saving everybody!