"Don't hurt people and don't take their stuff" - Matt Kibbe

4/15/20

Political Prediction


By Grant Davies

I'm going to try my hand at political prediction again. There is no evidence to suggest I will be correct this time either. 
But here goes:
I am predicting that Joe Biden will not be the Democratic candidate. So, Obama's endorsement is for nothing except a kiss goodby to creepy Joe. In a few years he will be a distant memory.
If anyone wants to revisit this post - after the Democrat powers dismiss him from the political scene using one of the many devices at their disposal - they are welcome to either congratulate me or call me a moron.  I invite them to do so. 

Either one will be acceptable to me.

PS - I'm often like the straw man from OZ, but this one is a no brainer.

No comments: