"Don't hurt people and don't take their stuff" - Matt Kibbe

6/12/20

Rioting Is Good?

By Grant Davies

Most of my readers most likely understand the fallacy of the "Broken Window" theory. But this post will give everyone a chance to share it with others who may not. A better understanding of fundamental economics is beneficial for society in general.

Therefore, I submit this three minute video and a link to the blog International Liberty on which it is featured and my favorite econ policy wonk, Dan Mitchell.

As hard as it might be to believe, there are still some "economists" who profess this nonsense in regards to the recent lawlessness.

And here is a new tradition I just made up; if anyone is ever having a beer with me and mentions the name Bastiat I will clink their glass. I'm too cheap to buy them a beer.


No comments: